Monday, September 14, 2009

It won't be long now...

Nope, it won't be long until this little one is crawling. Not only is she pushing herself up, she is scooting backwards. The poor thing gets so frustrated when the toys are right in front of her and she moves farther away.

Some people say "uh oh you're gonna be in for it when they start crawling." I disagree. I loved it when Aiden started crawling because he could entertain himself for a while, with no help from mommy. And Makayla will be much happier when she can crawl. Not only will the toys no longer get farther away from her when she moves but she will be able to crawl over to her brother...and bug him! (something I can tell she desperately wants to do)

2 comments:

Cristi Jo said...

I know what you mean - people said it was bad when they started to walk... I saw no difference. And my kids actually crawled faster than they could walk!

Jessica said...

She is getting so big! Brooke is walking everywhere now and will be 1 in less than a month. Time flies so fast when you have kids.