Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aiden's 3rd Birthday Party!

The Cake:

Yes I made the cake! Well me and my friend Natosha (I must admit, I couldn't have done it without her). I was so so happy with how it turned out!

The Decorations:


The Birthday Boy:


The PARTY!:

A birthday lunch of chili, veggies, dip, and chips. A great lunch when its only 10 degrees outside on your birthday. Even Makayla got in on the chili lunch.



Aiden has been asking to blow out his birthday candles since I think October. The time finally arrived!

The Presents: (All kinds of cool things!)

What in the world could be in the big one!!!


A basketball goal!!! (Aiden's gift from mommy and daddy)


However I think the box the goal came in was a bigger hit at the time.


And when it was all said and done: A tired daddy and uncle Mark.

Aren't they cute! :)

And just for kicks:
Aiden loved his Thomas balloon sooooo much daddy had to guard it while Aiden play with some of his new toys (while daddy continued his nap).


I think the day was a success. Aiden wanted a cake, some friends, and some presents and he got all three.
One birthday party down and one to go!

1 comment:

The Kelly's said...

Great job on the cake!!!