Friday, April 6, 2007

Aiden's first haircut


Aiden got his hair cut yesterday! 3 months old and he already needed a haircut...unbelievable. Kreg and I thought it would be more fun to enlist the help of our good friends Nate and Kiersten for the occasion. So we headed across the street last night for the big event. Aiden did very well. No tears...a little squirmy...but it was a success. And now he is even more handsome than before, which I never thought possible. Kreg did the honors of the first few snips (yes I was nervous) and Nate finished the job for us. Nate and Kiersten's two little girls thought the whole thing was quite hilarious (how many adults does it take to cut a baby's hair??) so they pulled their chairs right up to the towel for a little stadium seating. They're so cute!

Its cold here again today. No fun! I want the 80 degree weather back again that we had on Tuesday. This weekend we're headed up to Kokomo to Kreg's parents. Maybe I'll have some good stories and pictures of Aiden's first Easter come Monday.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Stacey! I'm so excited that you have joined the blogger world, especially with all those cute baby pics!