Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Need Your Help!!!

Ok I need everyone's help. Even if you live out of town, I need your help. I entered Aiden in a baby contest here in town with the local country radio station. Its a baby idol contest so people vote for the cutest baby. And of course I think Aiden should win! The winner of the competetion gets a brand new designer baby nursery! So please please please help me by voting!! I would love that new nursery for our new baby. We have been using my baby furniture (26 yrs old now) for Aiden which has worked great for us but it would sure be fun to have a new nursery.

So here's how to vote. Go to www.wwki.com and click on baby idol. (its really quite self explanatory). Aiden's picture is the big one off to the side of the page of pictures. He is in his diaper on our bed. To vote you have to type in his number which is 1003. And it says to enter your cell phone but if you don't want to get a text message just enter your home phone number.

And the best part is YOU CAN VOTE EVERYDAY, ONCE A DAY until August 8th! So please please please help me by voting all you can for my cute little guy. And I would love to hear from you if you've decided to help us...its fun to know who is voting.

And as far as I know it doesn't matter where you live...I think anyone can vote. Thank you in advance!

No comments: