Monday, August 18, 2008

Well I am sad to report that Aiden did not win the baby contest but I send a big thank you out to all those who voted with me! I much appreciate it. I may be a bit biased but of course I think he should have won.

So lets see here....not sure what all has been going on since I've last written. Life continues on and the summer continues to fly by. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks for your enjoyment.

A few days ago Kreg hung up a baby swing from the tree in our backyard. Aiden loves it. And please don't miss the "too cool for school" sunglasses Aiden is wearing. I know its hard to see but there's a little on them, right between his eyes. Way cool huh?!

And the cool guy swinging away with his serious expression on.

Hard to believe but sweet corn season has already come and gone. But we enjoyed every minute of it while it lasted, especially Aiden. He love, love, loves corn on the cob, as you can see here.
And this is Aiden after a weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen....otherwise known right now as Mamaw and PaPa. All tuckered out.

No comments: