Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's a......

drum roll please.......




GIRL
That's right.....I had my ultrasound today. I'm over half way there. Baby girl Salsbery weighs 11 oz and seems to be doing well. They said everything looked great and she is due January 20th. We can hardly believe we are having a girl. Actually we are both a bit nervous...any advice from those of you raising girls? I must say though I am very excited to decorate for a girl! Kreg and Aiden are going to have to stick together.

5 comments:

Kelli Lightfoot said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I must say...I'm in shock!!! Did Darlene pass out when you told her? Girls are so much fun (not that boys aren't!) Being able to do their hair and get them baby dolls, purses is great. Thanks for giving Lucy a girl to play w/ at Lightfoot/Salsbery get togethers! :) Tell Kreg and Aiden we said congrats!

Since your little one will be at about the same track sizewise as Lucy, I've got LOTS of clothes you're welcome to borrow.

Andy and Cari said...

I told Caden...she smiled, then spit up a little bit...

We are so happy for you.
Love you guys

Jessica said...

Congrats Stacey, that is so exciting! It must be a year for little girls!

MH said...

congratulations!!! we're so excited for you!

Suzy said...

Woo hoo! Congrats!! So excited for you guys. I have no advice, I only know boys.