Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update on Life

No we have not fallen off the face of the earth. We are still here. I've been a bit lazy lately or maybe just a bit busier, which is a good thing. Wednesday night Awana has started up (my first time doing Awana. I'm helping with the 5 and 6 year olds....very cute) and the women's Bible Studies have started up too. My Thursday morning group is going through a Beth Moore study. And Kreg has now officially started harvesting. We have also been having some computer issues (our PC has decided to make really weird clicking noises and not work sometimes) but thats just a lame excuse because I could have been using my laptop all along to update the blog(I don't know how to upload pictures onto my mac so I just kept putting it off....help please Cari...).

Baby girl Salsbery is kicking away. I can defnitely tell she is growing. I will try and have Kreg take a picture of me here soon. I don't know why but seeing pictures of myself pregnant is not my favorite thing. I am very proud of the little girl within, don't get me wrong, and I'm glad she is growing but well as I told Kreg the other week "I just feel large and in charge." haha. So I will work on a picture. I am just about 23 weeks and can hardly believe fall officially starts tomorrow. Wow...where did summer go!

Harvest is an exciting time around here and I enjoy seeing my husband excited about his work but I am dreading the coming weeks of lonlienss. We live a good 7 or 8 miles from the farm so it is not easy for Kreg to come home during the day when they are out in the fields so we don't get to see him much and I get quite tired these days chasing Aiden and carrying baby girl. We will probably go see daddy some this week so there should be some combine/aiden pics later this week. He LOVES tractors and trucks. and I mean LOVES them. He is quite a big helper these days.

The funniest Aiden story I have for late is as follows: One day he asked for a snack (by pointing to the pantry and then at his mouth and saying please....its very cute) but I told him it was almost dinner so no snack he had to wait. So I turned my back to continue with dinner preparations and I turn back around to find that he had lifted the chair pad up from his highchair and was eating the left over stale food that mommy had been neglecting to clean out from his chair! AAAAHHH! Aiden yucky.....haha. It cracked me up. How in the world did he know there was food under there? It is not visible. I am still amazed. Was it an accident. Does he drop his food down the cracks of the chair padding on purpose? And how old were those cheerioes....I am just not really sure. So I am trying to do a better job of cleaning his chair and feeding my poor starving boy.

When I figure out this picture nonsense I will have some new pics for your viewing pleasure. My husband is unfortunately only a PC expert and I am no expert at all when it comes to such things.

No comments: