Friday, April 24, 2009

New Shoes, New Hat

Aiden has new shoes! Well he has had these for a little while but he has finally grown into them.

Please take note: They are converse shoes. That's right folks. Aiden has his very own pair of converse shoes, thanks to our good friend Josh.
And I want to explain this picture a bit more because if you will notice I am multi-tasking. I was changing Makayla's diaper listening to Kreg chase Aiden around the house trying to get a picture of him in his new shoes. Aiden was not cooperating so when they made their way into Makayla's room I quickly scooped down, got very excited about Aiden's shoes, thus he smiled (and I posed), and *walla* we got our picture. With the picture taken I finished my prior business at hand.
Multi-tasking is the name of the game just about every hour of the day now.

Makayla was happy that her brother got to wear his new shoes but she was even happier that she had a new hat!

Isn't this picture just scrumptious!(sp?)

And I do not think her smile could get any bigger than this:

This is what she does when you simply look at her and acknowledge her presence. She LOVES being looked at...or shall we say adored (but I guess that's a woman for ya, no matter what the age). Its quite funny and absolutely adorable all at the same time.

No comments: