Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer is definitely here!

Hello loyal readers....I am happy to be up and running again with the new and improved blog (at least I think so). I have much to update you on but we'll start slow so as not to inundate you with too much too quickly!

Hot hot hot! That seems to be the name of the game right now. We are trying to enjoy our summer as much as possible because well summer always goes waaaayyyy too quickly. Wouldn't you agree? So, we've been doing as much swimming as we possibly can lately. Aiden is doing pretty well with a life vest and floaties. He definitely won't sink, haha...that's for sure. We're just working on the doggy paddle right now and kicking but he's starting to catch on. Makayla is not quite a little mermaid yet. Her first time in the pool was last weekend and she didn't seem to mind it. Although she wasn't quite squealing with delight either. I have pictures to document all our fun.

By the way, today is my birthday! And it also marks 6 months til Christmas. Not that I'm counting (don't get me wrong). I just always thought it was neat that my birthday was exactly 6 months from Christmas. I will post birthday pictures later because I do believe Mr. Aiden just awakened from his nap, which was just way too short today.

Oh yes and Happy Anniversary Grandpa and Grandma Deardorff!

Cute swimsuit Makayla!

My Men!

Aiden swimming all by himself!

Jump Aiden Jump!

Woooohoooo!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Makayla looks so sweet in her little swimsuit and matching hat! Adorable! Looks like you're having lots of fun in the sun!