Monday, January 19, 2009

No Baby Yet

Well for those of you out there wondering there is still no sign of baby yet. Hopefully she will be here soon because I think we are all starting to get a bit antsy. But I have been blessed over the last few days to have friends and family to hang out with so that has helped pass the time. If you live in the area or close by and you'd like to come help me pass the time feel free to call or just stop by.

Saturday night Kreg, Aiden, and I were feeling a bit silly so we took a few random pictures I will share. I have no idea why Aiden decided to put the glasses on but the more we laughed the more he wore them.

I love this picture of Kreg and Aiden!


look at that belly!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Praying for you this week. I'm looking forward to hearing about the arrival of your little girl!

Heidi Stone said...

Awww, I can't wait to meet your little one!

Megan said...

Happy due date day! I'm thinking about you and praying for you! (and checking your blog three times a day to see if she's come yet!) Hope you're feeling well, you look great!