Monday, February 22, 2010

Question

I'm not sure they make video's like they use to. A good friend dropped by some VHS Bible movies for the kids this morning. They were mezmorized!

They were watching "The Donut Man" for those of you who may know of it. It's got great Bible songs, stories, etc, just a bit dated (but they didn't care).

So here's my question I want to buy some good DVD's or CD's for us to listen to in the car that are Bible stories or songs that help the kids memorize scripture verses. But I have no idea what to buy...any suggestions??

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love the "Hide 'Em in Your Heart" cds by Steve Green. I grew up on them, and you can bet my kids will too! They sing Scripture to catchy tunes, and I can still remember them from childhood.

Katy said...

I grew up with "G.T. and the Halo Express" on cassette tape...and I still love them. Each one is a story with lots of verses as songs (NIV). I was so excited a couple years ago when I found out they are on CD and Matt got me the whole set. :) They are definitely dated...the music at least and some parts of the stories.
http://www.gthalo.com

Heidi Stone said...

We have a big set of Bible verses on CD. I'll have to check and see what it's called and let you know.

And of course, there is also Wee Sing CDs. We have that one too and the kids LOOOOVVEEE it.


ricantr

Stacey said...

Thanks for all the great ideas ladies! I have some shopping to do!!!