Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey mom...look at us!

So I'm cleaning up the dishes after lunch today and I look over to see what the kids are up to and this is what I see...










hilarious!!

Both my kiddos seem to have quite the funny bone today. Earlier this morning Aiden asked me if he could play corn. We literally have dried corn that we let him "combine" and put in his grain bin. But most of the time the corn ends up all over the place and today I did not feel like cleaning it up or for that matter keeping it out of Makayla's mouth! So my answer was no, not right now. And being the ever so obedient boy that he is, he did not argue with me. Instead he looked around (with his little combine in hand), perused the place, and his sites fell on his sister. Suddenly I hear "come here baby corn, come here." Poor Makayla. She was in for it. He decided if I wouldn't get his corn down for him then he was going to combine his sister! Poor little thing.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Okay, I used to work with a group of women from Columbia, and they told me that in their country there is an old wives tale that says when babies start doing this, it means the mommy is pregnant! :) So watch out!

Mom said...

Both of your brothers used to "combine" you but I don't think that's what they called it!! Makayla better get used it, it's probably the first of many combinings by her big brother! Mom

Stacey said...

Megan I have two things to say...1 hahahha that's very funny 2. I sure am glad I don't believe in old wives tales! :)