Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Zoo

Tuesday Aiden and I took Grandma Darlene, Aunt Jessica, cousin Jack, and baby cousin James to the zoo. We had a really nice morning and it was beautiful weather. Aiden wasn't too lively as he woke up at 5:45 am Tuesday morning and missed his morning nap because of our little adventure. I think Jack really enjoyed the animals. We heard a few "wow's" out of him....so cute. I think the giraffe's were my favorite because we were so close to them. We also went to the zoo last Friday with my mom, Mindy, my nephew Luke, our friend Kiersten, and her two girls. We had a great time with them as well but I was the only one who remembered a camera and my batteries were dead so I'm very sorry to report we have no pictures of that outing. Thanks to my mother's day present from my mom we have a family zoo pass and can enjoy the zoo whenever we'd like now. Wooohooo! So if you'd like to go with us just give me a call.

After the zoo Jessica took me down to my mom's and Aiden and I spent time with my grandparents. They finally got to see Aiden after his 3 1/2 hour nap....yes I think he was tired from the zoo. And for dinner we went to my brother and sister-in-laws (Mark and Mindy's) and Aiden got to play with his cousin Luke. It was so cute to actually see them playing together this time. Of course Aiden doesn't quite understand that Luke can't walk yet and its not nice to pull his hair but we'll get there.
Aiden also got to wash dishes with his grandma for the first time. And he loved it! Or maybe he loved eating the bubbles more. If you look real close you can see the evidence on his face.

2 comments:

Monica said...

So cute, Stacey. :) I just caught up on your life as I remembered you have a blog. :) I love seeing pictures of you guys! Aiden looks older to me. He's so cute. :)

Hope we get to see you guys soon!
Love,
Monica

Robyn said...

I'd like to go to the zoo with you... is airfare included :0)?

Robyn