Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Weekend

This past weekend started early for me when my sister-in-law, Mindy, my nephew Luke, and my good friend Cari came to visit! Aiden and Luke have a blast playing together. I love to watch them play. And Makayla enjoyed snuggling for the first time with her Aunt Mindy and hanging out again with her "Aunt" Cari. I love it when people come to visit us on Friday's because then it seriously feels like my weekend starts Thursday night. Fantastic!
Cari and Makayla chillin together with some sweet sunglasses:

Cousin Luke and Aiden proudly holding Makayla. And believe it or not I think everyone was actually smiling in this picture.

Then yesterday we tried to do a little photo shoot with the kids. We are still working on a family picture of the four of us. Maybe next weekend. But I think Kreg took some really cute ones of Aiden and Makayla!



No comments: