Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Lovely Week

It's been a good week thus far. Monday's are always nice because my mother-in-law keeps Aiden for the day. It is so nice to run my errands and get the house clean without having to entertain or play tractors every few minutes (not that I don't like playing tractors...don't get me wrong).
Yesterday two girlfriends from church came over to hang out with us. And they bought me lunch! Thanks Beth and Joy!
Today my mom came up to keep Aiden and Makayla while I went and got my hair done (my Valentine's present from my wonderful husband). I actually went to the local beauty school and they did a great job with my highlight. I love getting my hair done. I love the feeling of being pampered (what girl doesn't!?) and I love the excitement of a "new look." Although this "new look" is pretty subtle. Most people probably won't even notice but I can definitely tell a difference.
Tomorrow I have my ladies Bible Study at church, which I cherish every week.
Friday my sister-in-law, Mindy, and I think my dear friend Cari, are coming up to spend the day with us!
And to top it all off this weekend Kreg doesn't have to work!! I get him home all weekend!

A picture my mom took today of me and the kiddo's:

No comments: